Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Eating right is a family affair

Eating right has always been important to me, ever since I was a kid. My parents instilled in me a desire to take care of my body by eating good foods and exercising. After some huge realizations through watching certain documentaries (such as "Food Matters," "Hungry for Change," "Forks Over Knives," and "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead") and other personal experiences, my parents & sisters have also become more interested in eating more raw and vegan foods, as have I.

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce...

my dad- JD
my mom- LC
and my three sisters- V, C, and J 

who will also be contributing to this blog from here on out. They have some great insights and personal experiences that will be a great addition to this blog.  

As each of us strive to eat more nutritiously, you, the reader, will witness our own unique successes and challenges, transformations and set backs. In the end, I hope you will have a plethora of healthy meal ideas to aid in your own personal journey towards increased health & vitality, and some tips to make your health revolution a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment