Saturday, January 26, 2013

Juicing Part 2

By the way, this is about 1/3 of the amount of juice that the recipe on the previous post makes...and my husband LOVED it!!!  I recently read an article about a guy who started juicing as an experiment. Here are the differences it made in his life:

1.     He could think more clearly
2.     He lost a lot of weight – about a pound a day

3.     He found himself full of energy

4.     He was more consistently positive and cheerful, no matter what came his way

5.     He would wake up feeling sharp and well rested, even if he had less sleep

6.     The juices flooded his body with so many nutrients, he rarely felt hungry

7.     He also noticed a heightened sense of taste and smell

8.     His skin started to glow, his hair and nails grew faster. People started to comment on how much younger he looked for his age

9.     His immune function was at its peak, and he didn’t catch a single cold or get sick

10. The discipline of juicing gave him greater control over his appetite and boosted his will power in general.


I can't wait to see for myself the benefits of juicing. Right now my goal is to juice once in the morning and once at night. I will definitely check back in and keep you updated on good recipes and great benefits that I have noticed for myself. Stay tuned:)  
-VAL

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading more about juicing. I have always been sceptical of the whole juicing thing and thought people are kind of crazy for doing it. Maybe it is because of all my friends who have done those silly "detox" things where for 8 days they only drink lemon water with herbs in it. I've always thought if you want to "detox" your system then just start eating more fruits and veggies. But, reading the past two posts it looks like juicing is completley different than a detox. I am really excited to see what your results are Lynleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to learn more about it as well. From what I know, juicing can be a great way to detox (weather it be for a short or long period of time) as well as to simply incorporate into your diet for the purpose of feeding your body an abundance of nutrients. I am beyond excited to incorporate this into my daily routine.
    - VAL (Lynleigh's sister)

    ReplyDelete